Our Candles Burn Differently!
Here Are the Super Important Facts You Need
We want you to have the best experience with your candle. When you burn it one hour at a time it will:
- Fill your room with aromas that last and last
- Burn cleaner
- Last longer
Then, after your first use, keep the wicks trimmed to ¼” (one-quarter inch) and remove any wick bloom.
As a bonus, put the instruction card in your purse, car, or drawer, for a light boost of fragrance.
IMPORTANT CANDLE BURNING, CARE, AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
How to Care for Your Unique Nature Candle
Placement and Burning
- Remove all packaging materials from the surrounding area before lighting.
- Keep candles on a stable, protected, heat-resistant, dry surface.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts and near air vents.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Should wick carbon build-up occur (wick bloom), remove it and keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 (one-quarter) inch.
- Never disturb, touch, or move burning candles.
- Always keep burning candles within your sight.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Allow the entire top of the candle surface to liquefy each time it is lit.
- Do not burn for longer than four hours at a time. Let the candle wax cool for at least four hours before relighting.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible materials at all times.
- Do not touch the wax pool or the glass container when the wax is liquid. They are hot and may cause burns.
- Discontinue the use of candles when 1/2" (one-half) inches of wax remains.
- Never extinguish a candle with water, use a candle snuffer for best practices.
Handling and Storage
- Glass containers can be fragile. Please handle the candle with care! Do not use it if the jar is damaged in any way. Do not refill the jar with other wax. We encourage SAFE re-purposing of jars.
- When storing for extended periods of time or transporting, please keep the candle upright and sealed in its original packaging at ambient temperatures between about 45 F to 85 F.
- If exposed to cold or hot temperatures for extended periods of time, allow the candle to reach room temperature for at least 24 hours before use.
- Do not place candles in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Because our wax is made from plants and biodegradable, all you need to clean your jar is warm water and dish soap.
If you need further assistance, we're here to help!
Check out our FAQs HERE --OR-- Connect with us HERE